Term and conditions
For Jo Lawson Art, workshops only - for all other workshops please follow the venues instuctions and terms and conditions.
1. A non refundable deposit is required prior to each course in order to secure your place – otherwise we cannot guarantee a place.
2. Numbers to each class are strictly limited due to space and classes are filled on a first come, first paid basis.
3. The balance is due on the day of the workshop by cash or cheque (no cards) or payment by BACS 3 days before the event to ensure payment has gone through.
4. In the event of a class being cancelled we will try to rescheduled. If a class cannot be rescheduled, or clients cannot attend the new date, any payments will be reimbursed.
5. In accordance with UK law, you have 14 day to change your mind once you have paid your deposit for a course. If you wish to cancel you must write to advise us of your wish to cancel, to firstname.lastname@example.org or 16 Sycamore Road, Ripon, HG4 2LR. On receipt of this letter your deposit will be refunded - after 14 days’ deposits will not be refunded.
6. During workshops students are expected to behave respectfully and reasonably towards others and follow any health and safety instructions given. Covid instructions: teacher to where head guard, provide gloves, apron, masks and alcohol rub for all students. All students must follow the venues codes and rules on covid to ensure safety.
7. Equipment belonging to Jo Lawson Art/the venue should be treated with reasonable care.
8. Any breakages through negligence must be paid for to Jo Lawson Art or the venue.
9. Minimum age requirements for workshops are as follows…
a. ‘Wet’ felting related workshops – Participants must be 11 or older. An adult must be present during the workshop with children 16 and under.
b. ‘Needle’ felting related workshops – participants must be 14 and older and an adult must be present for 16 and under, as above.
10. School workshops – are for ages 3 -18years old with teacher/staff support at all times. No deposit is required for school workshops and an invoice will be send direct to the school for payment after the event. If either party wishes to cancel, 48hours notice must be given, where possible and we will try to reschedule the event.
Jo Lawson Art cover by Hencilla Conworth Insurance, Croydon through the IFA and AN. Copies of insurance policies are available in request.
Updated Aug 2020